1. ISEP, sro, with its registered office in Větřní - Zátoňské Dvory 1, postal code 38101, company identification number: 25155997, registered in the Commercial Register kept at the Regional Court in České Budějovice, Section C, Insert 6460, as the personal data controller pursuant to Article 26 of the Regulation (hereinafter "Administrator") holds the following personal data of clients:
- Name, surname, company;
- ID, address;
- E-mail adress;
- Telephone number;
- Communication, information, and background information provided by the client in the context of providing services to the Administrator.
In accordance with the applicable laws of the Czech Republic, in particular Regulation (EC) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation (hereinafter referred to as "the Regulation"), for the purpose of rendering the performance of the contract and for the purpose of recording the contract and any future application and defense of the rights and obligations of the parties. The storage and processing of personal data is for the above purpose for a period of 10 years from the implementation of the last part of the performance under the contract, unless otherwise required by the law for the maintenance of the contractual documentation for a longer period. The processing referred to above is made possible by virtue of Article 6 (1) b) Regulation - processing necessary for performance of the contract.
2. The processing of personal data is carried out by the Administrator, but the personal data can be processed also by another processor, or another provider of processing software, services and applications, which is not currently used by the Administrator.
Personal data will not be transferred to third countries outside the EU.
3. News and other business communications may be sent to clients' e-mail address or telephone number, this procedure allows Article 7 (3) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., On Information Society Services, if you do not refuse it. These messages can be unsubscribed at any time by any means - such as sending an email or clicking on a link in the business message.
4. Please note that under the Personal Data Protection Act you have the right to:
- ask us for information about how we process your personal data, request a copy of this personal information,
- request an explanation for us regarding the processing of personal data,
- request access to these data with us and update or repair these data,
- requesting us to erase this personal data - this deletion will result in termination of the negotiation of the contract and will only be made if the interests of the Administrator do not outweigh your privacy,
- in case of doubt regarding compliance with personal data processing, contact us or the Office for Personal Data Protection, possibly in court.